I love public speaking and have given many keynote speeches and presentations across the country. Some of the organizations and events include:
- Best Buy
- The Respecting Choices National Conference
- The Michigan Advanced Care Planning Conference
- TEDx-University of Wisconsin River Falls
- Health Partners
- University of Minnesota School of Nursing 2018 Commencement
I use my personal story to talk about a lot of subjects:
- Navigating grief and loss
- Death and dying
- Why history matters
- Connecting through conversation
- Embracing risk
I’ve been the MC at many charity galas and enjoy moderating for medical and corporate events.
Interested in having me speak to your group or moderate a panel discussion or conference? Send me a message via my contact form.